Trinity is a vibrant, growing, diverse, multi-generational congregation with strong ties to our neighboring Georgia Southern University community. Come worship with us!
Come celebrate the Coming of Christ this holiday season...
Sunday, December 17th at 8:15 & 10:30 am
The Third Sunday of Advent
Sunday, December 17th at 6 pm
A Festival of Lessons and Carols
Sunday, December 24th at 8:15 and 10:30 am
The Fourth Sunday of Advent
Sunday, December 24th
5:30 pm - Christmas Eve Early Service, followed by a Birthday Party for Jesus
11 pm - Christmas Eve Candlelight Service
Monday, December 25th
9:30 am - The Feast of the Nativity
Sunday, December 31
9:30 am - The First Sunday After Christmas
a.k.a. "Undie Sunday" - Bring new underwear and socks of all sizes for women and children to be donated to our domestic violence shelter, Safe Haven
Trinity Episcopal Church is a Christ-centered community seeking to do God’s will and to follow the Spirit in prayer, faith, action, and hope.
We believe in:
- celebrating God’s love in worship that shapes hearts, challenges minds, and renews lives,
- sharing God’s love by caring for each other and the wider world with the relentless compassion of Christ, through good stewardship of the resources God has given us,
- growing in God’s love through a commitment to Christian formation for all ages,
- expressing God’s unconditional love for us through welcoming others without exclusion, seeking and serving God in all persons, and
- embracing ambiguity, uncertainty, and mystery as we seek and pursue purpose that is genuine and Christ-worthy.