Trinity is a vibrant, growing, diverse, multi-generational congregation with strong ties to our neighboring Georgia Southern University community. Come worship with us!
May you find God's blessings in each day of this new year.
Join us on Saturday, January 27th at 6 pm for a Low Country Boil and Oyster Roast! Tickets are $30 each or two for $50, and can be reserved by calling (912) 489-4208 or purchased by stopping by the church office, Mon. - Thur. 9 am - 1 pm.
Trinity Episcopal Church is a Christ-centered community seeking to do God’s will and to follow the Spirit in prayer, faith, action, and hope.
We believe in:
- celebrating God’s love in worship that shapes hearts, challenges minds, and renews lives,
- sharing God’s love by caring for each other and the wider world with the relentless compassion of Christ, through good stewardship of the resources God has given us,
- growing in God’s love through a commitment to Christian formation for all ages,
- expressing God’s unconditional love for us through welcoming others without exclusion, seeking and serving God in all persons, and
- embracing ambiguity, uncertainty, and mystery as we seek and pursue purpose that is genuine and Christ-worthy.